If you love peach cobbler the way I do, you MUST try these peach cobbler cinnamon rolls. I tried a hack I saw on Tik Tok which involves adding heavy cream to the bottom of the baking dish before baking canned cinnamon rolls. If you follow me, you know that I am the “from scratch“ queen and I normally like my food homemade. I guarantee you that this hack makes canned cinnamon rolls taste like you went through the process of making them from scratch. The cinnamon rolls are delicious all by themselves but adding the peach cobbler topping takes this dish to the NEXT LEVEL. If you try this recipe, please sure to tag me! The link is below to order Miss Lena’s Peach Preserves.
Ingredients Needed to Make Peach Cobbler Cinnamon Rolls
1 can of Grands Cinnamon Rolls
Heavy cream, enough to cover the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish
1 stick butter, melted
¾ cup of brown sugar
1 tablespoon of cinnamon
2 tablespoons of Miss Lena’s Peach Preserves
For the Peach Cobbler Topping
1 can of sliced peaches, drained
2 tablespoons of butter
1/2 cup of brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
Crushed Lorna Doone cookies, for garnish
Directions to Make Cinnamon Rolls
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place cinnamon rolls into a 9x13 baking dish.
3. Cover the bottom of the dish with heavy cream.
4. In a small bowl, add melted butter, brown sugar, cinnamon and Miss Lena’s peach preserves. Stir until well combined.
5. Spread brown sugar mixture on top of cinnamon rolls and cover with foil.
6. Bake for 30-35 mins.
Directions to Make Peach Cobbler Topping
1. Melt butter in a skillet. Add drained peaches, brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg. Cook on low to medium heat until the brown sugar has melted. Simmer for about 5 minutes.
2. Pour peach topping on top of baked cinnamon rolls.
3. Pour icing (that came in the cinnamon roll package) on top. Add crusted shortbread cookies for garnish. Serve warm.