Ingredients Needed to Make Crab Stuffed Shrimp
2 Tablespoons of Mayo
1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard
1/2 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce
1/4 teaspoon of Old Bay Hot Sauce or tabasco sauce
1/8 teaspoon of lemon juice
2 teaspoon of Old Bay seasoning
1/4 teaspoon of kosher salt
Fresh Cracker Black Pepper to taste
1/2 cup of Crushed Ritz Crackers
1 tablespoon of finely chopped parsley
1 pound of fresh jumbo lump crabmeat
1 pound of large shrimp, peeled and deveined with tail on
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
Garlic Powder to taste
Paprika to taste
Directions to Make Crab Stuffed Shrimp
1. Wash and Peel shrimp, leaving the tail on. Cut through the backside of each shrimp, like you would to devein it, but cut more deeply, almost all the way through. Remove and discard the veins. Season the shrimp to taste with salt, pepper, garlic powder and paprika to taste.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the egg, mayonnaise, mustard, Worcestershire, Old Bay Hot Sauce, lemon juice, Old Bay, salt and pepper. Mix so that all the ingredients are well-incorporated.
3. Add the cracker crumbs and parsley and mix well. Gently fold in crabmeat until just combined (try not to break up lumps of crabmeat).
4. On a parchment paper-lined baking sheet, place shrimp butterflied side down, pressing to flatten.
5. Shape about 1 heaping tablespoon of crab mixture into a ball and place on top of a shrimp, pressing the tail into the top to secure. Repeat until all the shrimp are topped with crab mixture.
6. Melt 1/2 a stick of butter and add 1/4 teaspoon of Old Bay seasoning and mix well. Drizzle butter mixture over the shrimp.
7. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 15 minutes, or until cooked through. Serve with mashed potatoes and asparagus and enjoy!