Have a taste for turkey but it isn't a Thanksgiving and you don't feel like baking a whole turkey? Baked turkey wings are a great dish for Sunday dinner and will give you a little bit of Thanksgiving Day heaven! When I purchase my turkey wings, I only buy the wing portion and not the entire turkey wing. ShadyBrook Farms is a great brand to buy because their wings are nice and small. If you you buy larger turkey wings, you will need to add more cooking time. This dish is easy to make but needs a few hours of cooking time to allow the turkey wings to get nice and tender. At least two hours and you will have tender fall off the bone turkey wings. I typically pare them with mashed potatoes or rice and a veggie! Give this recipe a try for your next Sunday dinner and let me know how it turns out!
2 packages of ShadyBrook Farm turkey wings
2 can of cream of chicken soup + 2 cans of water
Salt, pepper, garlic powder and Tony Chachere's creole seasoning
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Wash turkey wings and season with salt, pepper, garlic powder and Tony Chachere's
2. In a large bowl, whisk two cans of cream of chicken and two cans of water together until smooth. (Follow directions on soup can)
3. Pour cream of chicken soup over seasoned turkey wings.
4. Cover with foil and bake for at least two hours. You will know the turkey wings are done when they are fork tender. Bake longer if they aren't tender.
5. Once tender, remove foil and rub butter on top of turkey wings and place under broiler until golden brown.
6. Serve with mashed potatoes or rice and enjoy!