It’s Super Bowl Sunday and if you are serving a big crowd, then this football shaped cheeseball would be perfect for your party! It is easy to make and is so good with toasted bread or crackers!
2- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature 3 cups of shredded white sharp cheddar cheese 1 teaspoon of garlic powder 3 teaspoons of worcestershire sauce 4 green onions, sliced 1 jalapeño finely chopped (optional) A few dashes of hot sauce
1 bag of mini pepperoni
1 slice of provolone cheese
1. Beat soften cream cheese until smooth.
2. Add the cheddar cheese and mix until just combined.
3. Add the garlic powder, worcestershire sauce, green onions, jalapeños and hot sauce. Mix until well combined.
4. Place cheese mixture onto a large sheet of plastic wrap and form into a ball. Wrap cheese ball in plastic wrap and chill for at least one hour or overnight for best results.
5. Once chilled, place the cheeseball on your serving tray.
6. Using the Saran Wrap, mold the cheeseball into the shape of a football. Use picture for guidance.
7. Once molded, cover with mini pepperoni.
8. Cut provolone cheese into thin slices and place on top of the cheeseball to make the laces of the football.